Looking for effective relief from back pain or discomfort?
A clinic you can trust
Northside Chiropractic Clinic located in Brisbane’s Northside in Aspley, on Robinson Road west and services the northside of Brisbane suburbs including Albany creek, Banyo, Boondall, Bracken Ridge, Bridgeman Downs, Carseldine, Chermside, Chermside West, Clayfield, Eatons Hill, Everton Park, Fitzgibbon, Geebung, Kedron, McDowall, Strathpine, Taigum, Virginia, Zillmere. Male Chiropractor and Female Chiropractors available. We offer Chiropractic, Massage, Acupuncture, Cupping and Rehabilitation.
Northside Chiropractic Clinic is located in the North Brisbane suburb of Aspley and was established in 2012. We aim to provide our patients with the most up to date treatment practices in a friendly caring environment. All Chiropractors are registered with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA). We work closely with other health professionals to ensure a well-rounded, multidisciplinary approach to your health care.
Our team is made up of four practitioners: Natalie, Sophia, Luke and Jan, Providing Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Massage. We also have Chiropractic Assistant’s Erin, Jean and Megan and practice manager Colleen. See The Team tab for further information.
We look forward to taking care of your Chiropractic health including;
- Headaches and migraines
- Neck pain
- Low back
- Sciatica and disc problems
- Poor posture
- Carpal tunnel and compartment disorders
- Sports injury; rotator cuff tears, Tennis and Golfers elbow
- Knee, hip and ankle injuries
- Work injury and repetitive strain
- Muscular and ligament sprains and strains
Why Choose us
State of the art equipment
CLINIC HOURS :
- Monday 7:00AM – 6:30PM
- Tuesday 7:00AM – 6:30PM
- Wednesday 7:00AM – 6:30PM
- Thursday 7:00AM – 6:30PM
- Friday 7:00AM – 6:30PM
- Saturday 7:00AM – 1:00PM
New patient paper work
We offer our patient form online so it can be finished in the comfort of your own home or office.
- Download the editable PDF form, open it in Adobe Acrobat and fill in the required information. Save the file and email it back to us.
- Alternatively print and complete the form then scan and email it back or just bring it with you to your appointment